- Tamil Dawah does not necessarily agree with or condone the ideologies, messages, theological opinions and views of the speakers.
- Tamil Dawah is not responsible for any content linked to or referred to from this website.
- Tamil Dawah does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites.
- Tamil Dawah is not responsible for any content uploaded to YouTube, or any other online video hosting/streaming service embedded on our site.
- Content on this site may be downloaded and used for personal use only. You may not use these files for commercial purposes as many of these files have rules and regulations that prevent their sale except by the publishing companies.
- Tamil Dawah is not affiliated with any particular movement, sect, group, etc. We absolutely condemn in the strongest terms terrorism and any extremism done in the name of Islam and we refuse to associate ourselves with those who practice and condone such behaviour and thoughts.
“Verily, the permissible things are clear and the forbidden things are clear. And between them are some matter which are doubtful. Therefore, leave that which makes you doubt for what does not make you doubt.” Hadith – (Recorded in al-Nisaai)